A multilingual and solution-oriented leader with demonstrated experience in web development, data analytics, and IT infrastructure (including software and hardware products).
Special Skills and Interests:
Oct 2015 – Present
Asure Software, Inc., headquartered in Austin, Texas, offers intuitive and innovative technologies that enable companies of all sizes and complexities to operate more efficiently. The company ensures a high-performing work environment by integrating its “keep it simple” solutions and expertise to more than 7,000 clients worldwide. Asure Software’s suite of solutions range from HCM workforce management solutions, time and attendance to workspace asset optimization and meeting room management solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.asuresoftware.com.
Jul 2014 – Oct 2015
• Manage, control, and evaluate the operations of company's information systems
• Oversee the research, planning, and implementation of strategic IT policies and solutions
• Deliver ongoing technical support and training to workforce, including telecommuters
• Administer all network resources with enhanced reliability, security, and interoperability
• Execute other IT projects to enhance business bottom-line and top-line growth
Data Analyst and IT Support Specialist
Oct 2013 – Jul 2014
• Responsible for managing and analyzing university's database system and e-learning platform
• Developed innovative practices to maintain a dynamic online learning platform
• Managed and supervised College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and TOEFL tests
• Troubleshooted issues related to hardware, software, and other computer related peripherals
• Participated in the research, planning and implementation of strategic IT solutions
Oct 2011 – Oct 2013
• Responsible for all web designs and web development of the company
• Proactively implemented innovative strategies using social media and SEO techniques
• Served as IT/knowledge specialist for organization; developed and maintained all internal data
• Coordinated and managed the development, design, and distribution of all marketing materials.
• Administered and supervised the simulation technology and events for all rounds of competition including the National Final at the New York Stock Exchange.
Head IT Coordinator
Jun 2013 – Jul 2013
• Managed and provided IT support for over 400 students and 70 international staff. Collaborated with event program managers and instructors to ensure that all courses ran smoothly.
• Administered and effectively resolved any IT issues, including servers and network issues.
• Organized and supervised all software and hardware products and inventories
• Collaborated with instructors to design and manage multimedia curriculum needs.
Enactus (formerly known as SIFE)
Strategist Intern, Office of Strategic Initiatives (OSI)
Nov 2011 – Jul 2012
• Responsible for researching and identifying relevant offices and US foreign policy initiatives
within US Department of State and USAID that address issues facing youth around the globe
• Liaised with Secretary Clinton’s office through the Global partnership Initiatives (GPI) in
promoting youth and entrepreneurial activities
• Met with stakeholders at US Department of State and USAID to discuss and develop new strategies in tackling some of the world’s most pressing socio-economic issues
• Co-represented SIFE Worldwide at the Tunisia Partnership Forum convened by the Department of State to promote economic opportunities in Tunisia
Middlebury College Office of Admissions
Senior Admissions Fellow
Sep 2010 – May 2011
• Assisted Admissions staff with various multimedia projects and administrative duties
• Helped build website for prospective students and online registration webforms using drupal
• Conducted group information sessions for visiting (prospective) students and their families
• Sat on Admissions decision-making committee
Digital Multimedia Tutor (DMT)
May 2008 – May 2011
• Supported the development and the use of multimedia curricular materials
• Helped provide on-site expertise to users of the lab including faculty, staff and students
• Led workshops on the use of a range of software applications and other media services
• Designed, managed and updated websites, blogs, and other WCM related work
Oct 2008 – Oct 2008
• Learned about the basics of software consulting, especially in the areas of software innovation, development, and system integration
• Observed the work of project managers, developers, database administrators and engineers
American College of Commerce & Technology (ACCT)
MS Computer Information Systems, 2013 - 2014
BA Economics & Political Science (Hons) 2007 - 2011
Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris / Sciences Po Paris
Study Abroad Program 2010
United World College of South East Asia (UWCSEA)
International Baccalaureate (IB), 2005 -2007
Carmola Consulting Group
From a letter of recommendation I wrote for Alhaji when he was my student at Middlebury: "I have a great deal of respect for Alhaji as a person and as a student: he has done very well in both of my courses (achieving an A- in each), but more than that he is intellectually curious, confident, and highly motivated."